- “Zhezhi”, They Have To Take You In, Spring 2014.
- “Jenny of the Long Gauge”, Fractured, Fall 2014.
- “Against a Sea of Brilliant White”, The Mark of the Beast, Scott David Aniolowski ed., Chaosium, [?] 2014.
- “Beneath the Burning Sands of the Taklamakan”, Lovecraft eZine, Issue #[?], [?] 2014.
- “The Dragons of Earth and Iron”, Stupefying Stories, Vol. [?], [?] 2014.
- “The Dragon of Subtle Fire”, Stupefying Stories, Vol. [?], [?] 2014.
- “The Last Summer”, Ideomancer 12.4, December 2013
- “Weary, Bone Deep”, Chilling Tales 2, Michael Kelly ed., EDGE, October 2013.
- “Hungry Ghosts”, Dead North, Silvia Moreno-Garcia ed., Exile Editions, October 2013.
- “Per Una Selva Oscura”, One Buck Horror, Vol. 6, March 2013.
- “The Many Lives of the Xun Long”, Masked Mosaic, Claude Lalumière & Camille Alexa, eds., Tyche Books, February 2013.
- “The Thundering Dragon of Heaven”, Stupefying Stories, Vol. 1.7, September 2012.
- “Rebirth”, Aoife’s Kiss, Issue #41, June 2012. Given an Honourable Mention in Imaginarium 2013: The Best Canadian Speculative Writing
- “Night Life”, Nailed! An Erotic Death Anthology, Lyle Perez-Tinics & Charlotte Emma Gledson, eds., Rainstorm Press, February 2012.
- “White Noise“, Lovecraft eZine, Issue #10, January 2012. Given an Honourable Mention in Imaginarium 2013: The Best Canadian Speculative Writing
- “Rubedo, An Alchemy of Madness“, Future Lovecraft, Silvia Moreno-Garcia & Paula R. Stiles, eds., Innsmouth Free Press, December 2011. Given an Honourable Mention in Imaginarium 2012: The Best Canadian Speculative Writing
Self Published Fiction
- “The Weight of Winter“, Ideomancer 13.1, March 2014
- “Adrift in Black Seas“, Lovecraft eZine, Issue #29, February 2014
- “Celestial Tides”, Illumen, Autumn 2012, October 2012
[This content has moved to the Reviews page.]
- Sol Rising Summer 2013, Ed. (From the Editor: Strict Consistency is More of a Guideline Than An Actual Rule, Per Se; FILKing at the Merril: Not Remotely As Dirty As It Sounds, And A Highly Enjoyable Time All Round; With Swift and Brutal Strokes: The Artwork of Chris Newman; Audubon, Robida, Da Vinci, and De Bergerac: The “Flight: A Thrilling History of an Idea” Exhibit Is On Now. See It Before It’s Gone.; Things You Should Be Reading: Recommended Fiction Collections From 2012 and 2013 (Some On Other People’s Recs); That’s a Wrap: The More We Change …)
- Sol Rising Winter 2013, Ed. (From the Editor: Living in a Shifting Landscape; A Cornucopia of Wonders: The 2013 SF and Anime Flea Market; Exploring the Modus Operandi of Motivation: Post-Humanism and Creating and Disseminating Art at ChiZine’s 2012 SpecFic Colloquium; Toronto North: A Tale of the Urban Gothic: The Heady Days, and Nights, of World Fantasy 2012; Local Flavour and Fan Fun at SFC3; From the Surreal to the Sublime: The Artwork of Lois van Baarle; An Ever-Shifting Industry: Publishing in 2012; News and Events for 2013; That’s a Wrap: This Winter, Too, Shall Pass)
- Nothing Happens in Isolation: Content Creators, Content Users, and theRole of the Internet, Guest Blog at ElseWords, November 19, 2012
- Sol Rising Summer 2012, Ed. (From the Editor: One Letter at a Time; Year Out, Year In: The Inaugural Friends of the Merril Short Story Contest, and Looking Ahead; Further Reflections: More Thoughts on the 2011-2012 FoMSSC and Advice for New Writers; Liminal Realities: The Artwork of Markus “malo” Lovadina; Jo Walton at the Merril; Moving Beyond Insular Headspaces: Fan Culture, -Isms, and Fiction That Presents Honest Cultural Narrative; That’s a Wrap: The Potency of Words)
- Writer’s Craft #81: Grounding Fictional Cultures, Clarion Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers’ Workshop: Writer’s Craft, July 16, 2012
- Sol Rising Winter 2012, Ed. (From the Editor: The Palimpsest That is 2012; The Illusory Borders at the Edge of the Map: Mythmaking and the Role of Modern Mythologies at ChiZine’s 2012 SpecFic Colloquium; Why All the Hate for Sucker Punch?; Bacon, Filk, and a Fresh Start: SFContario 2; That’s a Wrap: 25 Years and Counting)
- Sol Rising Summer 2011, Ed. (From the Editor: We Have Seen the Future [It's Neon Blue]; Come to the Dark Side: Exploring the Darker, More Adult Side of Anime; The 2011 Toronto Comic Arts Festival; Embracing a Sense of Wonder: The Artwork of HaveConquest; Anime North 2011: More Anime, Manga and Cosplayers Than You Can Shake a Shakujou At [We Tried...]; That’s a Wrap: The More Things Change …)
- Sol Rising Winter 2011, Ed. (From the Editor: Stumbling After the White Rabbit; A Dark Tide, Rising: ChiZine’s First Spec Fic Colloquium Comes to Town; The Bell Tolls For Thee: The Artwork of Jeanette Ardley; Sifting Tosh in Tartarus: Or, A Diatribe Delivered in Frank Verse; Braving the Bitter Chill of Winter: Actually, Forget That. Stay Inside With These Instead.)
- Sol Rising Summer 2010, Ed. (From the Editor; Five Minutes to Midnight At the Local Game Exchange Booth; Immortal Love: The Inconstant Movement Toward Vampire as Seducer in Cinema; That’s a Wrap: Final Notes, Felicitations and Invitations)
- “(Re)Shaping the World: Caitlin Sweet’s The Pattern Scars as an Expansion On the Accepted Structure of the Campbellian Monomyth”. Delivered at the 2013 Academic Conference on Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy, June 8, 2013.
- “Northern World Building: Theme, the Fourth Wall in Literature and Terraforming the Mind in Canadian Speculative Fiction”. Delivered at the 2011 Academic Conference on Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy, September 10, 2011.